Saturday, August 18, 2007

Save the Last Dance for Me

This past Tuesday, Beta's summer dance class came to an end. Parents were invited to come watch. All the video cameras were out in full force! We used our digital camera with some very good results.

And now....ladies and gentlemen....To showcase a beautiful 3 year old and some wonderfully savvy tech know-how, I present

Beta on YOU-TUBE!


Some notes before you watch: These are 3 & 4 year olds. For most of them, this is their first dance class. The smaller girl you see running around is someone's little sister who was not in the class. We filmed little clips of the class and strung them together. A little past the middle, you will see my favorite clip. It's the one where you hear me say "Lord, have mercy!"

ENJOY! Just click on the arrow right in the middle of the video frame.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, so the dancing video is too cute!

Is Suzanne ready for 1st grade? You haven't posted about how the "meet your teacher" night went...what did she think of her man teacher?

I have to know!

Unknown said...

She's a cutie, your little one! Reminded me of my dance class at age 5. =)

Wendy Thibault Kane said...

Thanks, y'all! I love comments!