Sunday, September 16, 2007

Be healed!

Well, that's what I wish was happening here. We have ALL been sick in one way or another. Three weeks ago, both girls had ear infections and Beta had an eye infection. Those are over, but then I got sick over Labor Day weekend. Jim got sick about a day behind me. I thought I was well, but 4 days after I started feeling better, I got a terrible cold! Jim had a nagging cough which finally went away, but then last night he started feeling bad again, too! Oh, and to top it ALL off, Alpha had a 24 hour stomach bug! YUCK!!!!

I played piano for a healing service at church tonight. When it was done, I went and asked the preacher for prayers for the health of my family. Hopefully God will heal us and not let anybody else get the stomach bug. I'd much rather have a cold. The only thing good about stomach bugs is that they are usually done within 24 hours.

Anyway, that's all the news that's fit to print for right now. I am going to try out a new feature on blogger. I can upload videos now!

This video was taken on Labor Day weekend at Grandmother's house. Jim and Uncle Matt are playing Trogdor on Guitar Hero while Alpha dances and cheers them on! Enjoy!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Alpha she is definitely the coolest person in that video.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Alpha does look pretty cool!

Also, about the name frames...I was going to do one for each girl for Christmas...and since you know that now, I need to see if you can take a picture of each room, so I can see the color of their walls again. I know Alpha's is blue & Beta's is pink, but I can't remember "exactly" the color! Just take the pics when you get a chance & e-mail them to me! Thanks!