Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Cheers!

Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got.
Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.

Wouldn't you like to get away?

Sometimes you want to go

Where everybody knows your name,
and they're always glad you came.
You wanna be where you can see,
our troubles are all the same
You wanna be where everybody knows
Your name.

You wanna go where people know,
people are all the same,
You wanna go where everybody knows
your name.

Where Everybody Knows Your Name by Gary Portnoy and Judy Hart Angelo - Cheers Lyrics

This is how I'm feeling tonight. I won't go into detail. Nobody likes to read that stuff. I just feel lost lately. I'm still looking for work, so that's the main part of my worries. However, the other groups I've joined just haven't felt right lately. I guess I'm just looking for some friends up here who know me, my sense of humor, and whom I don't have to worry about offending with some stupid remark that slips out.

I'm sorry. I said I wasn't going to go into detail.

Anyway, enjoy getting this song stuck in your head! Too bad I can't add an MP3 file in here like I can a video. Well, maybe I can, but it's too late to figure out right now. Plus, I don't own the song so I'd probably have to purchase it on itunes. Which costs money which a non-working girl doesn't have.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're feeling down!

I wish there was something I could do...