Sunday, September 23, 2007

Update

Alpha is better! Well, almost. Her temp this morning was 98.6. You can't get much more normal than that. However, when we got home from church, it had crept back up to 99.7. Oh well. That was with no medicine since Saturday night so at least she's getting better.

Beta's temp was 99.2. I hope that's not a bad sign. Everyone at choir today was asking me where I'd been. I explained that each and every one of us had been sick two times over. They all inched away from me after that....

At least the house is clean. I got in a cleaning mood and got all the clutter up yesterday. I vacuumed today after lunch before any toys had the chance to escape their appointed holding places. Ah, carpet! How I love to look at the floor and see CARPET!

Hope everyone else is avoiding illness. It's not any fun!

No comments: