Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A few pics of the girls!

Ok, Aunt Robin. Here is a "girly" post! I'll just browse through my iPhoto library and see what cute pics I've taken of the girls lately. Hope your dial-up connection can handle it! haha!



This is Alpha on her kindergarten awards day. She received the "Politeness" award for always saying "please" and "thank you". (I should have blogged about it.) The boy on her left is one she said was her boyfriend once upon a time.




This picture is both girls getting ready to take their babies out for a stroll. Before that, however, they both must pirouette. I love this one!



This one is a daddy picture. He caught the two of them on the swingset just talking. You might wonder what girly things they're talking about. However, in the next picture he took (which I didn't post), Alpha is making elephant noises and moving her arm like a trunk!

So there you have it. Maybe I'll have a chance later this week to upload some to my photo sharing site and show you more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Wendy, but my vote is going to have to go to Jim's photo. It's no old lady bending over in the garden (ask Jim), but that shot of A & B chatting is great.

Wendy Thibault Kane said...

Thanks, David. Jim suggested we crop it around the swingset and use the green boards as borders.

Though it's not fair that I take 99% more photos than him, and he gets one pose that looks all artistic and stuff!

Just kidding!

Anonymous said...

OK. I guess these pictures will suffice for a day or so. But, can you put video of them on your blog?

I know, I know..I'm such a demanding aunt.

:0)