Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'm there, baby!

July 26, 2007

Tulsa, Oklahoma

Tulsa County Library

LIVE MUGGLECAST!!!!!

This might be embarassing to say, but every week I download and listen to Mugglecast. It's a podcast done by some guys (ok, boys & 1 girl) from Mugglenet.com. Yes, it's about Harry Potter. But these guys rock! They have cool ideas and are very entertaining. They are also very smart. Sometimes they sound nerdy, but that means I can relate to them. :)

Jim just scrunched up his nose when I showed him the gig. I've now got to find a Harry Potter friend to go with me. Jim would go if I made him, but I think I'll look for someone else first. Besides, if he went we'd have to find childcare. Or take the girls with us. I'm not sure how that would go. We'd have to bribe them with something.

Oh, well. I've got a month. Either way, I'm there baby!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd go with you!! Find one in the DC area and come on up!

Wendy Thibault Kane said...

You don't know how much I wish I could! Sometime we should plan a girls' weekend or something. On the Manic Mommies website, they are planning a girls get-away for November. But it's in Rhode Island. I'd have to fly there....

Ahhh, to be rich...fly wherever and whenever....I need a private jet. :)